Thursday, December 21, 2017

How I made my light relay

How I made my light relay

Q: What was this project about?
A: The project was about how i need to make a flashlight from a relay using wires and a power box.
Q: That's really interesting. What was needed for this project?
A: I needed wire cutter, wires, the relay, a voltmeter, a power box, different wire head and a switch.
Q: Where there things you didn't know how to use and then learned over time?
\
A: I had to learn how to use the relay and put the wires in the correct spot and how to place the different head onto the wires. Q: What were the wires used for other than holding the flashlight together?
A: The wires were also used to connect to the power box to gain power and also to connect to the switch so we could flip it on and off.
Q: How did you know when the relay worked?
A: There was a lever on the inside that clicked everything you added power to it and it always worked.
Q: How did you check to see if the light worked properly?
A: I had to set a certain power level which was 3 to the power box so it would turn the light on.
Q: In the end did the switch work for the relay to make a proper flashlight with a relay?


A:Yes it did actually. You were able to turn off the light whenever you flicked the switch just like my other flashlight project, but more complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment